community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Volunteer Needed for ASF Booth at MesosCon Europe in Prague, Czech Republic
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:45:51 GMT
Hi Everyone

We have been offered a free booth at MesosCon Europe in Prague, Czech Republic and have accepted
it. It's great that we will be having a presence at this Apache project event!

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe

The conference runs from 25th – 27 October 2017 so overlaps one day of the Open Source
Summit Europe which is also happening in Prague

We will be talking to people about the ASF and also giving away stickers and ASF swag.

At the moment I'm planning to be there and but I am also looking for one other person as a
volunteer to help out on the booth.

Thanks
Thanks