community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Speak at MesosCon Europe, CFP Closes 28th July
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:04:39 GMT
Hi All

MesosCon is also being held in Prague and follows on from the Open Source Summit. I think
officially it is co-located.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe

I think it could be good to increase our Apache presence by submitting an Apache Way or Community
related talkfor it. I've contacted Dave Lester from the Mesos Community and he welcomes the
idea.

The Linux Foundation have also us offered a free Apache booth at the event. So is anyone interested
in submitting a community related talk for MesosCon? If so then please see the link below
for the CFP.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks
Sharan