community-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer Needed for ASF Booth at MesosCon Europe in Prague, Czech Republic
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:17:12 GMT
Hi Sharan,

no problem for MesosCon and I'll try to submit some proposals for the Open
Source Summit considering the message framework discussed with Rich in
another thread.

If I'll get a slot for a speech I will also receive a free access code
otherwise I'll pay the registration fee for the Open Source Summit or I
could arrive in Prague later directly for MesosCon.

I'm in ;)

PJ