community-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 19:25:43 GMT
Hopefully not too late to the party.

I do live in Hamburg (native German speaker but English fine as well) and
would be more than happy to help/participate. I've never done any talks on
"The Apache Way" but I'd be willing to try. Maybe Isabel can help me out :)
And if not that I can cover almost everything from the ASF Hadoop ecosystem
at least on an introductory level but most of it also more in-depth.

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org