community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 13:50:03 GMT
On 5/11/2017 9:30 AM, Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote:
> not under the name ApacheCon EU.
A rose by any other name...

>> With some funding and backing and minimal costs to attendees?
> This was the idea :) Guess what triggered me writing this mail (in addition to
> Stefan telling me about that space).
I give up, I do not know.  What triggered it?

> Holocracy = organisation form according to which Europace.de is working.
Ahh, a holacracy(tm), thanks.  I thought you were making a joke or
something.
> I'd love to see you here! Can you make it to Berlin? I've seen your start as VP
> fundraising, would be great to meet in person.
I will try my best to make it, yes. Pick a date and pick it soon so I
can lock it on my calendar!  I look forward to meeting you in person as
well and I will be at ApacheCon too.

NOTE: In filling out the Survey, I wanted to note that Nov 20/21st is
very near 11/23 which is Thanksgiving Day in the US. These are very very
large travel days here and likely difficult for attendees.  Perhaps
something for consideration.

Best,
KAM