community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:43:36 GMT
On Thu, 25 May 2017, Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote:
> ** If you (or your startup) have conflicts there, let me know. Also tell
> me which date would work for you to ship your family if you have
> children going to school. I have no clue what summer holiday dates look
> like anywhere else but in the various federal states in Germany.

For the UK, there isn't one single set of dates, but you can tap a few
different key postcodes in https://www.gov.uk/school-term-holiday-dates
to find them main ones. Mid June looks like term-time for the most part,
but also exam time.

France is split into 3 groups, but looks like all 3 are in term in mid
June: http://www.education.gouv.fr/cid87910/calendrier-scolaire-pour-les-annees-2015-2016-2016-2017-2017-2018.html

Not sure if you were hoping to hit or avoid school holidays though?

Nick