community-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 18:57:11 GMT
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Isabel Drost-Fromm <isabel@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 02:51:08PM +0200, Santiago Gala wrote:
> > I'm spending substantial time working in Usedom, so I could attend from
> > there or in my way there from Madrid or back... if I know the timing well
> > in advance.
>
> Please define well in advance - this means different things to different
> ppl.

I got the idea that the timeframe was "summerish", I was not meaning one
year advance date...

Now I have tickets to be at Usedom since next week until June 7th, that I
have no tickets yet for this one. Beyond that my schedule is fuzzy and I
could try to shift trips...

I guess I am more flexible than most of the people here, some with a lot of
events/compromises. My ideal scenario would be to either fly to Berlin and
stay after the event, or come by train/bus from Usedom and fly to Madrid
after. Second ideal would be to go from Usedom and return.

Let's see