community-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 04:03:31 GMT
Since this suggestion is to mixed open/closed lists, I have moved all
emails except dev@comm.a.o to bcc.

I also trimmed vats of details from the original email.

I think that this is a very cool idea and would be happy to raise some
funds for it, perhaps for snacks or Mate.

I would also love to attend and contribute more substantively, iff'n the
Creek don't rise <http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-god1.htm>.