community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon ad-hockathon ;)
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 12:35:48 GMT
I am trying to figure out where this space is, as setup is still
actively ongoing. At the moment I'm at the table outside of the
@BarCampApache room - Raphael - to the left of the grand ballroom as you
come up the stairs. But it's a small table. I'll update here, and on
apachecon-discuss, as I have details.

--Rich

On 05/14/2017 06:09 PM, Benjamin Young wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> A few weeks back I proposed an "Upgrading Our Apache Hackathon"
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69408218
>

> Life, work, and all the things ate my time to properly promote this, but I've still arrived
here in Miami tonight (Sunday evening) with the intent of hacking on such things tomorrow
with anyone who finds me.

> One key thing I need to sort out is the place to do this. Rich or Shane had mentioned
a particular space in the venue that could work well for this sort of thing. Just need some
available tables, outlets and wifi in an area we won't be underfoot for setup.

> Please let others know about this little hackathon! Especially if that individual has
ever complained about any of the tools they use here at Apache. ^_^

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon