community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 08:54:39 GMT
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 02:27:41PM -0400, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> I'll try to make it too, depending on the date.
>
> I'll be in Europe this summer for some 6 weeks, out of which one week in
> DE (Munich) mid July. A bit later in the year would work better for me.

Thanks for that feedback. Can you make sure to track it in the poll as
well so I have all constraints in one place? Just put it into the comments
section.

And, awesome to hear you like the idea!

Isabel

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)