community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject ASF Booth for OpenExpo in Madrid
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:12:09 GMT
Hi Everyone

We have been offered a free booth at the OpenExpo in Spain and have accepted it.

http://www.openexpo.es/en/

The expo will be in Madrid on  on 1st June and is completely free to attend but *only if you
register by the end of April* (so if you want to go free then please register soon!)

http://www.openexpo.es/en/oe2017/register/

ASF Booth
---------------
We will be talking to people about the ASF and also giving away stickers and some ASF swag.
At the moment I'm planning to be there and I already have one volunteer - Jan Iverson who
has offered to help out. We are also looking for anyone else that is also interested in helping
us. It would be really good to have some Spanish speakers from our Apache communites at this
event :-)

Also if you would like to spend time on the ASF booth promoting your project then please let
me know.

Project Stickers
If you are going to be at the OpenExpo and do not have any project stickers to give away then
we may, budget permitting be able to help you get some printed. Please contact me with your
requirements.

This is a new conference for us so we will be looking to see if it is a good fit. I'm looking
forward to being there so please feel free to drop by the ASF booth for a chat or just to
say Hi

Thanks
Thanks