community-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble child OpenOffice
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:07:16 GMT
Hi Ted

Am .04.2017, 06:14 Uhr, schrieb Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com>:

> Raphael,
>
> Why don't you get some folks together and start a company that solicits
> donations to support OO development and QA work?

That's the Apache like style, and that's exactly the reason why i write to
community and not to the openoffice dev. We have many projects at big data
who are really successful. How they handle this problem? How they get paid
stuff involved into their projects. Maybe we can learn from it.

Regards, Raphael