community-dev mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble child OpenOffice
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:27:32 GMT
Hi Toki

It's interesting how you jump in every time we talk about trouble at
OpenOffice. I know, that you and some LibreOffice guys want to see Apache
OpenOffice dead. If we are so bad, you should better ask your self, why
you don't manage to take over the Apache OpenOffice users in all this
years. Why LibreOffice lose users like the City of Munich. I'm sure you
have answares, but I'm also sure that you will see the problem all outside
LibreOffice. LibreOffice also lose a load of traction. Now days you have
only 1/5 of the activity on the dev ML as you have in good times. You also
lost payed devs in the past. At the moment you are in better condition,
yes. But it doesn't give you the right to spread FUD over Apache
OpenOffice. Thanks!