community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed: (Bi?)monthly committer newsletter
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 06:04:25 GMT
First of all, I love the idea and content of this newsletter. However if the goal is to reach
committers that are less and less engaging, I wonder how many ppl we will actually reach by
sending it to a list nobody can unsubscribe from. My reaction by being put on such lists is
to simply filter them to where I don't see their content ever again. Isn't it likely that
ppl who aren't engaging now might do the same?