community-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Community Tools hack day at ApacheCon NA
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:45:41 GMT
Awesomeness! (sorry for the top-post...I'm stuck in Outlook land on this machine...)

Rich, what do you need from me information-wise? I can curate my short list of project ideas
and get input/ideas on them via Twitter--by way of promotion--and then pitch them in a Wiki
page some place. Also...which wiki should I use?

This one? https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ComDev+Wiki

(I'll need access if so.)

Shane, great thoughts on my list. I'm happy to collaborate some place on this to make it happen--the
wiki, the Apache Way "event" google doc, whatever works best. Just let me know.

Lastly, what's the best way to go about promoting this? Rich, I'm guessing if/when we get
a page on the main event site, we can route people there. Is it too late to get it added the
sched.org stuff? Might help attendees find it at least--but as you mentioned the hack-space
is prominent at the venue, but I'd love to encourage more people to show up for Monday too!
^_^

Thanks, all!

Benjamin

--