community-dev mailing list archives

From Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute as a company
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 05:57:26 GMT
I don't know exactly what the policy is, but here is my understanding.
Contributions come from individual user accounts on JIRA. Individuals are
affiliated with companies.

One way, I can think of, to have contributions from a company could be to
use Github Pull Requests from the company's forked repo, but the
participation in discussion to happen through individual contributors'
accounts.