community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Women in Big Data Breakfast Panel @ Dataworks Summit
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:54:11 GMT
Hi Everyone

A reminder that the Women in Big Data (WiBD) Breakfast Panel will be happening next week as
part of the Dataworks Summit in Munich.

https://www.womeninbigdata.org/
https://dataworkssummit.com/munich-2017/

Panel event details are as follows:
- Women in Big Data Breakfast Panel
- Location: Dataworks Summit, Munich
- Date and Time: 7.30am - 8.45am on 6th April 2017

Panel participants will be

- Tina Rosario, SAP
- Terri Virnig, IBM
- Mandy Chessell, IBM
- Marina Alekseeva, Intel
- Elise Oakland, Walgreens Boots

- Moderator : Wei Wang, Hortonworks

Anyone is welcome to attend. Please bear in mind that this is a breakfast panel so might be
better suited for people based in Munich or those who are already attending the Dataworks
Summit itself.

If you are not attending the Summit but would still like to attend the breakfast and hear
the panel discussion then some free passes are available.  Please let me know if you are interested
and I will forward your details to the organisers.

Thanks
Sharan