community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Request for Women in Big Data Panelists @ Dataworks Summit
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:40:18 GMT
Hi Everyone

I have a request for panelists to participate at the Women in Big Data (WiBD) Breakfast panel
at the Dataworks Summit in Munich on 6th April 2017  You can find more details at the links
below:

https://www.womeninbigdata.org/
https://dataworkssummit.com/munich-2017/

They are looking for up to 2 panelists that are involved in big data (as a beginning or experienced)
. The discussion is an open one and aims to cover topics such as:
- How can women shape the future of “big data”  or the tech industry?
- What are some major challenges facing Women in “Big Data” and Data Science area?
- Career discussion – how to get into the field and how to thrive in this career?

The event details are as follows:
- Women in Big Data Breakfast Panel
- Location: Dataworks Summit, Munich
- Date and Time: 7.30am – 8.45am on 6th April 2017

Please note that this is a breakfast panel so might be better for people who are based in
Munich or already attending the Dataworks Summit itself. If you are interested in being a
panelist then I'll need your feedback by Thursday 16th March.

Some free passes are also available for people who would  like to attend the breakfast and
hear the panel discussion.

Please let me know if you'd like to participate as a panelist or are simply interested in
attending the breakfast and I will forward your details to the organisers.

Thanks
Sharan