community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last Word Loses
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 02:28:33 GMT
Marvin,

I wonder what your intent was with this 'game'. When loosing means
actually nothing and the exercise is not time bound, it doesn't make
much sense.

My intellectual curiosity is craving an explanation. I could make it
interesting with something like: thread ends at 8am the morning of
ApacheCon and the 'looser' brings to the infra@ table as many beers as
many emails on this thread. If the 'looser' does not show up, he/she
forfeits ASF membership (or some 'punishment' that fits the 'crime').

This would be something my brain could understand. So infra@, 4 beers
from me so far.

Cheers,
Hadrian