community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: How to contribute and how to use Apache Email ID
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:01:42 GMT
Sagiruddin Mondal wrote on 3/23/17 3:27 AM:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am quite new here. Can you guys please inform me If I want to
> submit some patch or code update to some projects what are the
> simpler way to do that ?
>
> I have another question. What is the way I can use/create Apache
> email id ?

As others have noted, Apache IDs are only given to individuals who are
elected to be a committer on an Apache project.

We have a general guide for newcomers:

  https://community.apache.org/newcomers/index.html

The most important thing to do is find a project or two that interests
you, and see what in that project you can contribute to.

  https://projects.apache.org/

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources