community-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Yadav <drkkgy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Application to work on a Summer Project
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:15:32 GMT
Respected Sir / ma’am

 I am a B.Tech 2nd Year Student from India and have basic knowledge in *Python,
C, Arduino, Basic  Mat-lab,Git-Hub, Java and Android Development* ,*Oracle
11g,Ubuntu OS.*

I am also the *Secretary* of the *Robotics Wing of my University(I.R.I.S)*.

I have been also the part of the team selected in the Finals for national
level Hackathon organised by the government of my country.

The main motivation that motivates me to code is the ability to innovate
and create something that never existed before. I am a fast learner and
eager to gain knowledge. Hence it would be really great if i get a chance
to work with your organisation to develop  my knowledge as i work on the
project.

Hence please guide me about the projects available and the requirements.

Yours Sincerely

Ankit Yadav