community-dev mailing list archives

From simran kashyap <simrankashyap...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoc
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:02:50 GMT
Hello!

My name is Simran kashyap. I am a second year information technology
undergraduate.

 I am curious and passionate about how technology can transform lives. I am
technology enthusiast I like to drive the technology so far to bring a
major change in society. And it excites me to get involved in it. I have
realized that society needs to know the actual potential of technology.

I am skilled with C, C++, Java, Python, Html, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, SQL,
android app development and currently working on web development and
machine learning.

I have done some projects on C, C++, Java, Python like games, I made some
applications through android and web pages, forms using Html, CSS, JS. I
even used SQL and Bootstrap.

I am interested in working with a positive organization like APACHE where I
get to learn new things and I would like to do java, C and my other skills
in a professional way for a good career and it can only possible by working
with APACHE. As it includes all my experienced languages and skills and I
am even familiar with these so I would like to work for APACHE.

Not only because of the above reasons I want to work under APACHE but
moreover its projects are interesting and suitable up to my knowledge of
work and I am quite experienced with its languages that it requires.