community-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Vetoes for New Committers??
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 05:28:54 GMT
The downside to majority rule when it comes to personnel voting is that it can lead to a situation
where a company having a majority on the pmc can increase their majority by voting in additional
employees without the minority having any way to provide a check on that exercise of power.
 Yes this has come up in the past.

Sent from my iPhone