community-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for sharing ASF's "Way of Working"
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:30:06 GMT
Hi Guido,

that’s an interesting question and I am also interested to read a paper or the like.

Keep in mind, that the ASF itself is a foundation consisting of 200+ open source projects.
The way each project is organised (driven by it’s PMC with the community) is different.
So I expect that the ASF could give an overview of how the foundation is organised. If this
“way of working” is applicable for organisational conditions in a company should be examined
more deeply. But still - that’s really an interesting comparison.

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk