community-dev mailing list archives

From Guido Serra <z...@fsfe.org>
Subject Request for sharing ASF's "Way of Working"
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:09:21 GMT
Hi,
at my current employer we are trying to define the Way of Working.

The company is distributed across 3 major timezones, 4/5h aparts from each others.
We do have multiple projects and we are trying to define a model of ownership
to have lead developers or teams associated to them, responsible to maintain their repos.

I really would like to know more about the Apache Software Foundation model,
it would be great if you could share more about its internal way of working.

Specially about use cases of people that already attempted to introduce it in
corporation environments, and the success (or failures) of those attempts.

Regards,
Guido Serra aka Zeph, FSFE Fellow