community-dev mailing list archives

From "Loata, Stefan" <s.lo...@ucr.nl>
Subject Google Summer of Code
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:56:35 GMT
Hello,

my name is Stefan Loata. I was born and grown in Italy (Rome) and now I am living in the Netherlands
(Studying in a Liberal Arts and Sciences College of the Utrecht University).

I am in my Second Semester and I am planning to Major in Computer Science, Mathematics and
Physics, trying possibly to get a Minor in Art History. I am working with Java, MySQL (and
NoSQL Cassandra), Mathematica (Wolfram) and Latex. On my own, I got a basic understanding
of Python, Ruby and CSS/HTML.

This would be the first time I work on a so large scale project but I am really willing to
learn and I will have a lot of time to dedicate to it during the summer. I have just started
looking at it, cause I had to prepare various Midterms.

I was wondering if you could suggest me on which of the project Ideas I could start looking
and try to apply, considering my preparation.

Kind regards,
Stefan Loata