community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Draft ComDev Board Report - February 2017
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:40:31 GMT
Looks good to me. I have added a reference to the draft documentation
that I started stubbing in yesterday -
http://community.staging.apache.org/about/ - based on our onlist
discussion of what we do in ComDev, and with considerable help from
Sally. I intend to continue to flesh that out over the coming weeks, but
would, of course, appreciate input and help from the entire community.

--Rich

On 02/07/2017 04:50 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've created a temporary wiki page to help gather some topics to include in our Board
Report that is due this month.