community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@isabel-drost-fromm.de>
Subject Stickers idea
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:35:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm actually not sure this is the right place to drop this random idea of mine, so feel free
to forward/ redirect/ ignore.

I remember the poster with our project logos being very helpful at FOSDEM. After receiving
stickers with short messages on team leadership principles recently I started wondering if
in addition to our feather stickers it might make sense to print some with our core values
+ the feather.

Maybe I'm not the only one who would like to see stuff like "community over code", "what didn't
happen on list didn't happen" on laptops in the wild? Iirc we had the community thingy embedded
on a larger sticker on the past already.

Isabel