community-dev mailing list archives

From Vasudev Narayanan <vasu-...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: INFO: Task #5c18cd0e: Update
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:33:14 GMT
Greetings - Sure, will do. I have not started working on 'S' series. After completing, I will
keep you posted.

Meanwhile, you could view the rendered HTML using this link: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/trikaladvisers/opensource/blob/master/ASF-Projects-having-Twitter-List.html

Thank you
- Dev

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgrosso@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:25 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org; vasu-dev@outlook.com
Cc: 'muktesh mishra' <mukteshkrmishra@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: INFO: Task #5c18cd0e: Update

Hi,
Apache Syncope (http://syncope.apache.org / @syncopeidm) is still missing, please add.

Thanks.
Regards.

On 11/01/2017 10:51, Vasudev Narayanan wrote:
> Update 01/11:
>
> -           227 ASF projects have been captured and updated in the GitHub (https://github.com/trikaladvisers/opensource/blob/master/ASF-Projects-having-Twitter-List.html
)

> I believe I am on the right track in capturing the information. Should you feel otherwise,
kindly let me know.

> Thank you
> -Dev

now almost recovered. I will start working on the pending items from 6-Jan and will keep you
folks posted.

> My apologies for not communicating.
>
> Have a great days ahead!
>
> Thank you
> -Dev

and let me know if you are facing any trouble.
> BTW, I would prefer to be called as Dev instead of Vasu.
> Thank you
> -Dev

Kindly share your thoughts. The spreadsheet contains 10 rows with the following columns:

> -   #: Running number – does not represent to any ASF projects. It is only used to
identify the total number of projects.

> -   Name: ASF Project Name
>
> -   Short Description: Short description of the project
>
> -   Category: ASF Project Category
>
> -   Website: ASF project website
>
> -   Twitter Handle: If twitter handle is found, the value is stored, otherwise, the value
will be ‘Not Available’

> -   Facebook Page: Created for future use
>
> -   Maintainer: ASF project maintainer as mentioned in the ASF project page
>
> The spreadsheet is created using OpenOffice.
>
> For the repository, kindly do let me know the version control system (svn/git) to use.
>
> Thank you
> -Dev

Later, based on your approval, could find a new home.

List, attached to @theASF, of these projects.

>> * Create doc to track these (in svn?) and who is responsible for each
>>

>> I am looking forward to hear from you at your earliest opportunity.
>>

> Thanks for your interest. That's pretty much the whole story. We need a single place
that lists all the asf project Twitter handles.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/