community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan F <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] ASF Committers Diversity Survey Closes on Sunday 11th December 2016
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:53:42 GMT
Hi Sally

Thanks for extra reminders and yes I set the reply to our dev list based
on a suggestion from infra. They mentioned that the committers list is
only for announcements and wouldn't accept any discussion responses.

Thanks
Sharan

On 09/12/16 15:28, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> FYI, the "reply-to" address isdev@community.apache.org  ... not sure if you were aware
of that.
> Anyway, I put the reminder in the Weekly News Round-Up, and tweeted as wellhttps://twitter.com/TheASF/status/807198128860438528
 Cheers,
> Sally

open since Monday 28th November 2016 and closes on Sunday 11th December 2016.

>   Thank you very much to everyone that has taken the time to respond and so far we have
had 585 responses out of our committer base of 5861.

>   If you haven't already taken the survey then I would encourage you to do so.
>
>     - There are only 9 multiple choice questions
>
>     - It takes less than 5 minutes to complete
>
>     - All questions have a 'Prefer not to say' option for any question that you do not
want to answer

>     - Your Apache ID is validated by our own internal ASF infrastructure and is not passed
externally to the survey tool (This keeps the survey anonymous but restricts access to ASF
committers only)

>     - This is the first ever opportunity that we have had to collect this information
and the results could really help the Community Development team and the ASF get a better
picture of the diversity of our committer base

>   If you would like to take the survey, then please click the link below:
>
>   Diversity Survey Link
>
>   http://communitysurvey.apache.org/
>
>   Once again, thank you for your support and I hope that we can get even more responses
before the survey closes on Sunday.