community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: planet.apache.org was shutdown - can we remove links?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:03:40 GMT

On 12/12/2016 09:33 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
> All,
>
> The planet.apache.org site was shutdown some time back.  There's still one
> open link I can find.  https://www.apache.org/dev/committer-blogs - can
> this/should this be removed?

In related news, I always found PlanetApache (and, in particular, the
Twitter component of it - http://twitter.com/planetapache/ - a wonderful
source of news. Is there a chance that I could get the config file and
spin up a new copy of this?

I know it was shut down because it quit working and nobody was
interested in maintaining it. However, Venus takes very little to
maintain, and I suppose I should have volunteered a long time ago.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon