community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ASF Committers Diversity Survey in Progress
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:26:34 GMT
Thanks for this information Daniel

BTW, I'm new to the Maven world (through Gradle), I wondered: is Maven Central part of the
ASF infrastructure?

I assumed Maven Central was just http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/ <http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/>,
but I understand now that Maven Central
is (officially) at https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ <https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/>
Though when I look into both they look the same, so is https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ <https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/>
only a redirection to
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/ <http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/> or a mirror;
or ? (I'm lost :))

Thanks

Jacques

Le 28/11/2016 à 16:41, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
> On 11/28/2016 04:39 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> My one concern was providing credentials to a non-Apache site.  Should I be worried
about that?  (I just changed my Apache password just in case.)