community-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] ASF Committers Diversity Survey Closes on Sunday 11th December 2016
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:28:50 GMT
FYI, the "reply-to" address is dev@community.apache.org ... not sure if you were aware of that.
Anyway, I put the reminder in the Weekly News Round-Up, and tweeted as well https://twitter.com/TheASF/status/807198128860438528 Cheers,
Sally

      From: Sharan F <sharan@apache.org>
 To: committers@apache.org
 Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 4:55 AM
 Subject: [REMINDER] ASF Committers Diversity Survey Closes on Sunday 11th December 2016

  Hello again Apache Committers

 This is a reminder about our Apache Committers Diversity Survey. The survey has been open
since Monday 28th November 2016 and closes on Sunday 11th December 2016.

 Thank you very much to everyone that has taken the time to respond and so far we have had

 If you haven't already taken the survey then I would encourage you to do so.

   - There are only 9 multiple choice questions

   - It takes less than 5 minutes to complete

   - All questions have a 'Prefer not to say' option for any question that you do not want
to answer

   - Your Apache ID is validated by our own internal ASF infrastructure and is not passed
externally to the survey tool (This keeps the survey anonymous but restricts access to ASF
committers only)

   - This is the first ever opportunity that we have had to collect this information and the
results could really help the Community Development team and the ASF get a better picture
of the diversity of our committer base

 If you would like to take the survey, then please click the link below:

 Diversity Survey Link

 http://communitysurvey.apache.org/

 Once again, thank you for your support and I hope that we can get even more responses before
the survey closes on Sunday.

 Thanks
 Sharan
 <!-- _filtered #yiv6196202748 {margin:2cm;}#yiv6196202748 p {margin-bottom:0.25cm;line-height:120%;}#yiv6196202748
a:link {}-->