community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Diversity: How many disabled people are at Apache
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 21:22:28 GMT
Hi Raphael! It's great to hear from you; I haven't seen you in way too long!
Hugs,~Melissa

      From: Raphael Bircher <rbircherapache@gmail.com>
 To: dev@community.apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 4:09 PM
 Subject: Diversity: How many disabled people are at Apache

Hi people

The question is in the subject: It would just be interesting. Ok, many
people allready know, I have a physical disability called ICP (Infantile
cerebral palsy). I just want to know, if there are others.

I think, ASF could be a chance for disabled people to get work. The
model of the ASF is perfect for this. You can get in without having any
diplom or reference. Here everyone can get the chance.

Regards, Raphael