community-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the plan? What are we here for?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 20:28:10 GMT
Hi at all

I'm finaly here too. I think, moast of you know me ;-) But the way to
this list wasn't so easy. I'm honest, i diden't know about comdev util
Roman point me to the ML. Then I searched for the subscribe link, and
faild. Well I know how to compose the subscribe adress for the ML, but
what does a newbie. So it would be good, to have that link on a
prominent place on the comdev site.

Befor we start to get other in to the boat, we should look around and
see, wich type of boat we have. What's the magic of Apache, why we
particip, what's the spirit. It's important for Newbie that they know
what they can expect. Maybe we can start with this work.

Regards, Raphael