community-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diversity: How many disabled people are at Apache
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:19:16 GMT
Hi Melissa,

I said already hello here on the list. Maybe you missed the mail. I took
a long time out nearly two years ago. I was traveling over 5000km with
my bicycle. Last summer i participed at 12 athletic events in
Switzerland over 100m. You see, a load of sports. There is still a load
of sports, but I'm back at ASF too.

My blog: http://raphaelbircher.wordpress.com (Unfortunaly I'm lazy and
only a few articles are translated in english)
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/unifaeggi
And the Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/SportOfHopeTour/

Maybe I attend the ApacheCon in Miami. If someone is from this area, I'm
looking for a Athletic event close to the ApacheCon. You can write me
offlist. It would be lovely to  combine the ApacheCon with a 100m
Sprint. The people who goes to the FOSDEM in Bruxell will see me too.

Regards, Raphael