community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re-launching the ComDev Blog
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:46:06 GMT
Hi All

While drafting a blog communication regarding the Committer Survey and I noticed that ComDev
has a blog that we are not currently making use of.

https://blogs.apache.org/comdev/

I think it would be good idea to setup a regular monthly update for the community. Generally
I help prepare the monthly blog update for OFBiz (see link below for an example)

https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/

and would be happy to set one up for ComDev too. The news would just be a summary of what
has happened during the month.

For OFBiz we have a small team of 3 that drafts and reviews the blog update before publishing
so we could try something similar to see if it works. So if anyone is interested in helping
prepare the monthly ComDev blog post then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan