community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon.com updated
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:46:24 GMT
After threatening to do this for a mere 5 years, I've refreshed
ApacheCon.com a little to make it slightly less awful. I don't claim to
be a web designer by any stretch of the imagination, so if folks wish to
make enhancements, well, it's in svn.

I've also added a new page - http://apachecon.com/sponsor - which is
hopefully a good single resource that you can point people to if they
express interest in sponsoring ApacheCon. It's got reasons why it's a
good thing to do, a recording of other sponsors talking about how
awesome ApacheCon is, and links to sponsorship opportunities.

Now, to make this a little easier to update and publish ...

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon