community-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to donate code
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 08:21:34 GMT
On 06/11/2016 09:21, 郝佳(念苦) wrote:
> hi,        We have a Java Web asynchronous processing framework, based on the characteristics
of servlet3.x, it can improve system utilization ,and cost small time to use directly , has
been applied on the online call every day, more than 1 billion times is very stable, if i
want to donate to the Apache, what is the flow

Hi,

The Apache Incubator [1] is the path for all new projects into the ASF.
The incubator website has lots of useful information and advice
including detailed advice on how to put together a proposal [2].

Good luck with your proposal.

Kind regards,

Mark

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/