community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Fwd: Congratulations on your new role at Apache
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 08:05:11 GMT
After each board meeting, the secretary sends this message to new PMC
chairs. This mailing should trigger an additional mailing from ComDev
with suggestions, recommendation, best practice, encouragement, and so
on, to the people assuming this position.

I don't know what, exactly, that message would entail, but, of course,
the resource that Craig links to here would be a good starting place.

So ... possibly another ToDo item for someone to look at.

--Rich

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Congratulations on your new role at Apache
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:51:58 -0800
From: Craig Russell <papajdo@gmail.com>
To: niq@apache.org, isudana@apache.org, mbretl@apache.org, Yi Pan
<nickpan47@gmail.com>
CC: board@apache.org Board <board@apache.org>

Dear new PMC chairs,

Congratulations on your new role at Apache. I've changed your LDAP
privileges
 to reflect your new status.

Please read this and update the foundation records:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/officers/advice-for-new-pmc-chairs.txt

Warm regards,

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation