community-dev mailing list archives

From Vasudev Narayanan <vasu-...@outlook.com>
Subject INFO: Task #5c18cd0e: Create Twitter list of all projects (11/29)
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:15:43 GMT
Update – 11/29:

-          Moved from OpenOffice  to HTML

-          Around 30 ASF were captured and attaching the same for your perusal

I will keep sending you as-n-when there is progress.

Thank you
-Dev

From: Vasudev Narayanan [mailto:vasu-dev@outlook.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 8:36 PM
To: 'Rich Bowen' <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Cc: dev@community.apache.org; 'Rich Bowen' <rbowen@apache.org>
Subject: RE: Task #5c18cd0e: Create Twitter list of all projects

I have started capturing the data in a spreadsheet. I am attaching it for your perusal. Kindly
share your thoughts. The spreadsheet contains 10 rows with the following columns:

-   #: Running number – does not represent to any ASF projects. It is only used to identify
the total number of projects.

-   Name: ASF Project Name

-   Short Description: Short description of the project

-   Category: ASF Project Category

-   Website: ASF project website

-   Twitter Handle: If twitter handle is found, the value is stored, otherwise, the value
will be ‘Not Available’

-   Facebook Page: Created for future use

-   Maintainer: ASF project maintainer as mentioned in the ASF project page

The spreadsheet is created using OpenOffice.

For the repository, kindly do let me know the version control system (svn/git) to use.

Thank you
-Dev