community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Hackathon today?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:59:02 GMT
I'll bet there's some infra people at Apachecon who can add the pmc members
to the right auth list

On Nov 18, 2016 12:56, "Shane Curcuru" <asfl@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

Rich Bowen wrote on 11/18/16 11:47 AM:
> Do we have a place to track tasks/tickets for ComDev? The doc was
> intended for brainstorming, but I don't think we really want to use it
> as a long-term todo list.

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV

Unfortunately I don't have many permissions on that JIRA, since I was
going to clean up a lot of old bugs, but couldn't (Apparently some past
GSoC programs used our JIRA, but never closed out their work).

For posterity - ComDev has several source control & websites we run:

  https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#websitecms

- Shane