community-dev mailing list archives

From Alfred Webber <atweb...@wimss.com>
Subject Metrics & Baseline Reporting to Apache
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 19:09:13 GMT
Hi team,

I am a SCM/Dev OPS Architect.   I would like to offer advanced CM Metrics and analysis features
to the Apache project if you have not already done it or have any plans to do so.   I would
like to discuss this with team leads if possible.  I will host the metrics if necessary as
a benefit to the team.

The metrics will collect, collate, and chart information for all projects.  The data will
be collected from

1.      SVN

2.      Jira

3.      Jenkins

4.      Sonar

5.      Etc.

The metrics could be a boon for those teams that make use of Apache projects to see a BI approach
to the efforts of the Apache team.   Of course, like other partners, it would benefit myself
as well.  Having provided this kind of service to the Apache project would illustrate the
acumen of myself and my team.

I eagerly await your response :),

-Alfred Webber
[cid:image003.jpg@01D23C25.2DEE8AB0]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/atwebber>