community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Cleaning up ComDev JIRA?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 02:59:41 GMT
There are a lot of old GSOC issues in the COMDEV JIRA queue, and a
smattering of other old issues - can we clean those up?  I'm figuring
anything explicitly from a past year GSOC with no real work on it is no
longer valid.  Unfortunately I don't seem to have permissions to resolve
them.

Related: does anyone check the issues queue from the PMC (or committers)
here?  There are a few recent issues dealing with some of the websites
that ComDev is supposed to maintain:

  https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#comdevweb

Once all the talks for ApacheCon are over, these are a few of the things
I'd like to work on cleaning up, times when when my brain is overloaded
about working on trademarks@ or board@ issues. 8-)

- Shane

P.S. Related to speaker slides, has anyone thought of using one of the
markdown/html slide tools to create reusable content, where you could
write stuff for both slides to present and for a more reference-style
website?