community-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject RE: ASF visualizations
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 15:09:42 GMT
These are lovely, Dmitry!

One thing I noticed is that repos get counted separately, which can be confusing in the case
of Apache CouchDB (for instance) which has several repos that make up a single project:

https://github.com/apache/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=couchdb

There’s `couchdb` and then several `couchdb-` prefixed repos.

Would it be possible to make variations of some of these (at least) that combine the counts?

For instance, it’d be nice to see the live rating report aggregated around project—based
on the totals from all the projects repos:

https://lab.datamonsters.co/asf-liverating/

Are such things possible? ;)

Also, I think seeing these mixed into the projects site would be slick.

Thanks for sharing in any case!

Benjamin

--
http://bigbluehat.com/