community-dev mailing list archives

From Kate ONeill <kate.one...@icarequality.org>
Subject Healthcare Open Source Technology Request
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 02:35:58 GMT
Dear Apache Community

I am interested in developing open source software platform  for healthcare and need some
assistance on the project for consideration in your Incubator hub. My goal is to build open
source mobile solutions for doctors and nurses to provider real-time resources to reduce patient
harm and improve the science of care delivery.

Is it possible to connect with one of your champions or mentors to help me in the process?

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Thank you, Kate
Dr. Kathleen A. ONeill, DNP, RN
VP of Practice, Education & Innovation
http://www.icarequality.us/