community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sudarshan Jagadale" <jagad...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Need some Information on IBM's CCLA with ASF
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 06:40:30 GMT

Hi ASF team,

I am designated employee of IBM.

We are working on IMPALA project, contributing since it was with cloudera.
We would like to continue contribution with Impala (Under apache now).

IBM must have signed CCLA with apache foundation. So just would like to
know if it is signed or not? can you provide copy of that CCLA?

Also would like to know if we have to sign CCLA for each project on Apache
or just one CCLA done with ASF is sufficient to contribute to any ASF
software?

Thanks and Regards
Sudarshan Jagadale
Power Open Source Solutions