community-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to Activate the Account
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:50:07 GMT
This is not really the correct list for login issues.

However as far as I can tell, your account is still valid.
Assuming you still have access to your original e-mail, you can reset
your password using https://id.apache.org/

If not, please contact Infra:

http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

On 14 September 2016 at 06:47, Jaliya Ekanayake <jaliya@outlook.com> wrote:
> Dear Apache Devs,
>

> I worked on couple of Apache projects in the past and became a committer and a PMC member.
 Over the last couple of years, I could not participate actively on the community and it seems
like my Apache account is no longer working (I understand the consequences btw).  I am just
wondering if there is a way to activate my account so that I can join some projects and starts
contributing. Please let me know.