community-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Addition to the project maturity model
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:46:31 GMT
That is an interesting one. And funny enough, there are two parts of that
IMHO.

1. Check out from source control repository, and re-produce a source
release build, resulting in a releasable artifact.

2. That the built artifact can be downloaded, and built for a given
platform/deployment.

In my project, we actually have the CI do the second step, verifying that
the release source artifact can be built on its own from tar file. I have
not seen that very often...

Cheers
Niclas