community-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apachecon reviewers
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:17:23 GMT
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com.
invalid> wrote:

> Speaker notifications haven't gone out yet - so I was just informed from
> Angela. Supposedly, they're going out tomorrow.

I had mine before I sent this note, but it's possible it was an incremental
process.

Thankfully, the follow-up note isn't addressed the same way and avoided
the spam filter entirely, so that should recover most speakers who might
have otherwise had no clue (particularly since the CFP system won't be
updated, for those who might be checking back periodically.)

Bill

p.s. at least part of the notices to spam issue was (IP redacted);
       spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning
no-reply@papersplease.online does not designate ###.##.###.### as permitted
sender)